They're back! The annual mouse race event will be held on Friday February 23rd at the Bridgeton Machinist Hall located at:
12365 St. Charles Rock Rd.
Bridgeton, MO 63044
If you want to participate in this fun event, please complete the form at the bottom of this email.
This year, we will be taking registrations for teams and individuals that want to attend. Teams that want to participate will receive some added bonuses such as:
- Reserved seating
- Additional fundraising opportunities
We will also be looking for sponsors for this event. If you know someone that would like to sponsor something for this event, please have them reach out to us.
In order to attend this event you will need to do one of the following:
- Be a part of your team's registration
- Register individually
- Purchase tickets from individuals that have registered.
Each ticket that is sold, the seller keeps 80% of the sales. Ticket includes all you can drink. You can bring your own food and drinks as well!
Teams that register will have the option to choose two forms of donations towards the event in which they will have the ability to raise additional funds from. Each team can choose to donate one (or more) of the following:
- Two (2) raffle baskets valued at $25.00 or higher each
- One (1) or more silent auction items. If this item(s) is purchased the team that donated it will receive 50% of the proceeds back as an additional fundraiser.
For questions regarding this event, please email Nick Teater